One member of your production team should have been saving all of your project’s video footage to folders within their own project folder.
(These steps should have been followed for AVCHD footage.
These steps should have been followed for 4K footage.)
Because the files are very large, the best way to give each member of your team a copy is to use a memory card.
- Borrow an SD memory card from the teacher, load it into the computer that contains your teams’ video files, and open the card to view the contents.
- Open a new Finder window and navigate to the project folder where the video files are located.
- Drag each footage folder onto the memory card.
- When all of the footage has completed its transfer, eject the card.
- Give the card to one of your team members and have them load it onto their computer. They should navigate to their project folder.
- In a new Finder window, open the memory card and select all of the folders containing your team’s footage.
- Drag all of your team’s footage folders into the computer’s project folder.
- When the transfer has completed, eject the memory card.
- Repeat steps 5 through 8 until each member of your team has all of the footage.